Join us for a splashing good time as we guide you through the fundamentals of swimming. With small class sizes, you'll receive personalized attention from our talented instructors. Pre-register at least one week in advance online.
FRRPD Aquatics offers swim classes for all ages and abilities. Classes are designed to allow swimmers to develop good habits in, on, and around the water, to become comfortable in the water, to learn and refine new strokes, and to become stronger, safer swimmers.
Pre-K: Introduction to Water Skills
- Recommended Ages: 3-5
- Students will learn to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Recommended Ages: 5-7
- Students will learn to feel comfortable in the water, while developing controlled breathing, and basic locomotion
Level 2: Swim Fundamentals
- Recommended Ages: 5-8
- Introduction of swim strokes to develop confidence and endurance as novice swimmers
Level 3: Stroke Development
- Recommended Ages: 7 and older
- Additional guided practice to help students improve skills.