FRRPD is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation with the top priority being the safety of our participants and staff. Using information received from both the California Public Health Department and Butte County Public Health, we continue to evaluate the status of our programs and services. Should program changes be necessary, we will post updates on both our Facebook page and our website. Thank you for your understanding during the constantly changing environment.
As we continue to navigate the changing landscape of COVID 19, FRRPD is continuing to adjust as guidelines and mandates are released from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Butte County Public Health (BCPH). We take those guidelines very seriously and use them to develop our requirements based on the information received.
At FRRPD, a fun and healthy environment is our first and foremost priority. We're striving to keep our programs up and running, despite an extreme lack of staff. Staff members falling ill can directly affect our ability to keep the programs you know and love up and running. Our staff will be wearing face coverings while indoors, we are asking for your support and are recommending all participants and visitors regardless of vaccination status, wear a face covering when in FRRPD facilities, as a spectator or a participant. This will help keep our staff, and our beloved community, healthy and keep the PLAY happening!
Effective August 5, 2021:
- Youth Classes, Daycare, Camps and Programs: Children and staff are required to wear masks indoors
- Indoor Youth Sports: We will ask participants to wear a mask when not engaged in active play and will ask spectators to wear a mask, regardless of vaccine status.
- Outdoor Youth Sports and Programs: No mask required, maintain distance when possible.
- Adult Classes and Programs: Staff are required to wear a mask indoors and we will ask participants to wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccine status.
- Indoor Adult Sports: We will ask participants to wear a mask when not engaged in active play and will ask spectators to wear a mask, regardless of vaccine status.
- Outdoor Adult Sports and Programs: No mask required, maintain distance when possible.
As this happens, our programs will continue with masks in place and refunds will not be granted mid-program due to updated mask mandates.
Should closure of a program be necessary due to public health mandate, we will process refunds for the days of closure during that mandate.
We thank you for your patience during this time. This is a fluid situation and we will continue to make adjustments as needed to provide a safe environment for our participants and our staff.