FEATHER RIVER RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
UPDATE 4/3/20: The Feather River Recreation and Park District is excited to announce that we will be re-opening our Preschool to offer limited childcare options for essential workers!
UPDATE 3/26/20: All FRRPD playgrounds, confined spaces and park restrooms will be closed to the public, including Bedrock Skate Park and Bedrock Tennis Courts.
UPDATE 3/20/20: The Activity Center and District Office is CLOSED. Preschool Program SUSPENDED.
UPDATE 3/18/20: The 2020 Wildflower and Nature Festival has been CANCELED
The Feather River Recreation and Park District takes the safety and health of our community as a top priority and is taking actions to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, we have made the tough decision to cancel the 2020 Wildflower and Nature Festival and sub event Barks and Recretion.
- Mountain View Dog Training is postponing the next two lessons for dog training on 3/16 (today) and 3/23 in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). For any questions or concerns, call Lynn Smithson at 530.282.4444
- Oroville U-JAM Fitness classes will be placed on hold at FRRPD until further notice in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We apologize for any inconvenience. For any questions or concerns, contact instructor Lori Mattos-Hungerford at (redacted)
How can you protect yourself?
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.