Feather River Recreation and Park District is proud to offer our facilities, parks, and pools for YOUR enjoyment! If you are interested in reserving any FRRPD sites please scroll the page for more information or call the District Office for information (530) 533-2011.
FRRPD Activity Center is located at 1875 Feather River Blvd, Oroville, CA. The Activity Center offers meeting rooms available to reserve for business or organizations looking for a space to hold your next office continuing education class, or meeting.
- Board Room: $60 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Small Gym Room: $75 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Studio 1 or 2: $50 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Elderberry Room $75 an hour (minimum of 2 hours, kitchen included)
Pavilions are open for rental. Some restrictions apply
Please call the District Office for information (530)533-2011.
Located at the 60 Montgomery Street, this 210 acre beautiful park situated along the Feather River in Oroville was established in 2006 and rebuilt in 2019. It includes four pavilions (available for reservation), Eagle Point Pavilion, Big Bear Pavilion, Little Bear Pavilion & Salmon Pavilion. Each pavilion contains a barbecue and seating. Riverbend Park is equipped with two restroom facilities within waking distance of pavilions and plenty of parking.The park also host a rock structure play area, paved trails, sandy beach, boat dock, fishing ponds, a 36 hole disc golf course (which is available to reserve for tournaments), and connects to a dog park!
- Large Pavilion Rental (Eagle Point & Bear Rock): $140 for half day (9pm-1pm or 2pm-6pm) $250 for full day (includes electricity).
- Small Pavilion Rental (Little Bear & Salmon): $115 for half day (9pm-1pm or 2pm-6pm) $200 for full day (includes electricity).
- Soccer Field Rental $75 for half day (9pm-1pm or 2pm-6pm) $150 for full day .
- Disc Golf Tournament Rental $500 for full day.
- Amphitheater (Public/Private Events) $1,500 full day
Located on 5th Street and Arlin Rhine Drive in Oroville.
Bedrock Tennis Courts host 8 tennis courts with lights including 2 pickleball courts and 6 pop tennis courts available for reservation.
- Tennis Courts: $65 per day per court
Adjacent to Palermo Pool, at 2350 Ludlum Street, this park encompasses a beautiful gazebo, barbecue pits, and covered group picnic area to protect from heat or rain. The gazebo which is equipped with electricity is perfect for any wedding or family reunion. Palermo Park’s pool, horseshoe pits, gazebo and covered picnic area are all available for reservation.
- Public Event - Includes entire park, grass area, covered picnic area, gazebo, and horseshoe pits. $500 per day. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Covered Picnic Area: $75 for a half-day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm), or $140 per day,
- Horseshoe Pits: $50 per day
- Gazebo: $50 for full day.
- SUMMER 2023 POOL CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE****Palermo Pool: $225 per 2 hours (1-30 people), $250 per 2 hours (31-75 people), $275 per 2 hours (76-100 people).
At 915 Pomona Street in downtown Oroville, Gary Nolan Baseball Complex features baseball, softball. and t-ball fields. Gary Nolan Baseball Complex also includes a snack bar, dugouts, and restrooms. This facility is available to reserve for your next tournament or practice. Connected to the baseball/softball park is Playtown USA, a beautiful playground with multiple play areas, picnic area, and is next door to Gary Nolan Baseball Complex. This park has been a long time favorite of many whom have grown up in the Oroville area
- Public Event - Includes entire park, grass area, fields, dugouts and parking area. $500 per day. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Group Picnic Area: $100 per day or $60 per half day (9:00 AM-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm)
- Field Reservations: $10 per hr.
- Ball Field(s): $10 per hr
- Baseball/Softball Tournament: $275 per field for one day. $375 per field for a 2 day rental. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Field Lighting: $25 per hr
Nelson Softball Complex and Nelson Pool are located 2280 6th Street in Oroville. This 29 acre complex hosts 3 adult softball fields and 3 youth softball fields with lights, a play ground, and a large picnic are with barbeques. Annually FRRPD holds co-ed and men’s softball tournaments at the Complex. These fields can be reserved for tournaments and practice.
- Baseball/Softball Tournament Fees: $275 per day. $375 per field for a 2 day rental. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Practice fields: $10 per hr
- Ball Field(s): 10 per hr
- Group Picnic Area: $85 per day or $55 per half day
- Field Lighting: $25 per hr
Nelson Pool is located at 2290 6th St. Nelson Pool is one of the two swimming pools that FRRPD owns and maintains. Each swim season the pool is utilized for swim lessons, recreation swim and swim parties. Nelson pool can be reserved for private parties.
- $275 per 2 hours (1-30 people)
- $300 per 2 hours (31-75 people)
- $325 per 2 hours (76-100 people)
Located at 2921 B street, Martin Luther King Park features a brand new, full-sized soccer field with lighting, a play area, an amphitheater, basketball courts, a picnic area with barbeques, and lots of grass and shade! This park offers the group picnic area and amphitheater for reservations.
- Public Event: Entire park with field lights - $500 with an additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Group Picnic Area $100 per day or $60 per half day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- Amphitheater $150 per day.
- Soccer Field: $150 per day or $75 per half day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm).
The park was initiated by community volunteers. The materials were paid for by fundraising and labor was provided by volunteers and FRRPD employees. The park features a shaded picnic area, playground, multipurpose slab with basketball hoops and spectator benches, barbecue grill, water fountain, gravel parking area, and ADA compliant restrooms. The restrooms were financed jointly by community fundraising and FRRPD. Forbestown Park is available for reservations.
Reservation Fees Effective 7/1/2020
- Park Fee Per Day $100 or $60 per half day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm). Additional $150 Refundable cleaning deposit.
- Hall Fee Per Day $500 or $250 per half day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm). Additional $150 Refundable cleaning deposit.
If you are interested in reserving any FRRPD facilities please review our
Reservation Conditions for Use (A list of our park rules and regulations)