Feather River Recreation and Park District is proud to offer our facilities, parks, and pools for YOUR enjoyment! If you are interested in reserving any FRRPD sites please scroll the page for more information or call the District Office for information (530) 533-2011.
FRRPD Activity Center is located at 1875 Feather River Blvd, Oroville, CA. This center is one of the north states premier gymnastics facilities. This center offers gymnastics classes to all age groups as well as hosting an open gym. The Activity Center is available for reservations of your next birthday party or class fun day! We also offer a meeting room available to reserve for business or organizations looking for a space to hold your next office continuing education class, or meeting.
- Gym Birthday Parties: $225 with a maximum of 15 participants. $25 fee added for up to 25 participants.
- Board Room: $60 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Small Gym Room: $75 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Studio 1 or 2: $50 an hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Education or School Trips $75 an hour (includes attendant)
- Elderberry Room $75 an hour (minimum of 2 hours, kitchen included)
- Click on link for Birthday parties
9/6/17: Pavilions are open for rental. Some restrictions apply
Please call the District Office for information (530)533-2011.
Located at the 60 Montgomery Street, this 210 acre beautiful park situated along the Feather River in Oroville was established in 2006 and rebuilt in 2019. It includes four pavilions (available for reservation), Eagle Point Pavilion, Big Bear Pavilion, Little Bear Pavilion & Salmon Pavilion. Each pavilion contains a barbecue and seating. Riverbend Park is equipped with two restroom facilities within waking distance of pavilions and plenty of parking.The park also host a rock structure play area, a splash water feature, paved trails, sandy beach, boat dock, fishing ponds, a 36 hole disc golf course (which is available to reserve for tournaments), and connects to a dog park!
- Large Pavilion Rental (Eagle Point & Bear Rock): $225 per day (includes electricity)
- Small Pavilion Rental (Little Bear & Salmon): $180 per day (includes electricity)
- Soccer Field Rental $150 per field/per day (equipment not included)
- Disc Golf Tournament Rental $25 per hour plus $2 per person
Located on 5th Street and Arlin Rhine Drive in Oroville.
Bedrock Tennis Courts host 8 tennis courts with lights including 2 pickleball courts and 6 pop tennis courts available for reservation.
- Tennis Courts: $65 per day per court
Adjacent to Palermo Pool, at 2350 Ludlum Street, this park encompasses a beautiful gazebo, barbecue pits, and covered group picnic area to protect from heat or rain. The gazebo which is equipped with electricity is perfect for any wedding or family reunion. Palermo Park’s pool, horseshoe pits, gazebo and covered picnic area are all available for reservation.
- Public Event - Includes entire park, grass area, covered picnic area, gazebo, and horseshoe pits. $500 per day. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Covered Picnic Area: $66 for a half-day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm), or $115 per day,
- Horseshoe Pits: $40 per day
- Gazebo: $33 per day, an additional $10 for electricity.
- Palermo Pool: $205 per 2 hours (1-30 people), $235 per 2 hours (31-75 people), $260 per 2 hours (76-100 people)
At 915 Pomona Street in downtown Oroville, Gary Nolan Baseball Complex features baseball, softball. and t-ball fields. Gary Nolan Baseball Complex also includes a snack bar, dugouts, and restrooms. This facility is available to reserve for your next tournament or practice. Connected to the baseball/softball park is Playtown USA, a beautiful playground with multiple play areas, picnic area, and is next door to Gary Nolan Baseball Complex. This park has been a long time favorite of many whom have grown up in the Oroville area
- Group Picnic Area: $85 per day or $55 per half day (9:00 AM-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm)
- Field Reservations: $10 per hour.
- Baseball/Softball Tournament: $255 per field for one day. $355 per field for a 2 day rental. Additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
Nelson Softball Complex and Nelson Pool are located 2280 6th Street in Oroville. This 29 acre complex hosts 3 adult softball fields and 3 youth softball fields with lights, a play ground, and a large picnic are with barbeques. Annually FRRPD holds co-ed and men’s softball tournaments at the Complex. These fields can be reserved for tournaments and practice.
- Baseball/Softball Tournament Fees: $255 per day
- Practice fields: $10 per hour
- Group Picnic Area: $85 per day or $55 per half day
Nelson Pool is located at 2290 6th St. Nelson Pool is one of the two swimming pools that FRRPD owns and maintains. Each swim season the pool is utilized for swim lessons, recreation swim and swim parties. Nelson pool can be reserved for private parties.
- $205 per 2 hours (1-30 people)
- $235 per 2 hours (31-75 people)
- $260 per 2 hours (76-100 people)
Located at 2921 B street, Martin Luther King Park features a brand new, full-sized soccer field with lighting, a play area, an amphitheater, basketball courts, a picnic area with barbeques, and lots of grass and shade! This park offers the group picnic area and amphitheater for reservations.
Reservation Fees Effective 7/1/2020
- Public Event: Entire park with field lights - $500 with an additional $150 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Group Picnic Area $85 per day or $55 per half day (9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00 pm-6:00 pm)
- Amphitheater $105 per day
- Soccer Field: $150 per day.
The park was initiated by community volunteers. The materials were paid for by fundraising and labor was provided by volunteers and FRRPD employees. The park features a shaded picnic area, playground, multipurpose slab with basketball hoops and spectator benches, barbecue grill, water fountain, gravel parking area, and ADA compliant restrooms. The restrooms were financed jointly by community fundraising and FRRPD. Forbestown Park is available for reservations.
Reservation Fees Effective 7/1/2020
- Park Fee Per Day $175 Additional $150 Refundable cleaning deposit.
- Hall Fee Per Day $190 Additional $150 Refundable cleaning deposit.
If you are interested in reserving any FRRPD facilities please review our
Reservation Conditions for Use (A list of our park rules and regulations)
Public Events: If you are interested in hosting a public event in a District Park contact the office at (530) 533-2011 Request For CO-Sp